This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to International Journal of Obstetric Anesthesia
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- A survey of current obstetric anaesthesia practice in Switzerland.Int J Obstet Anesth. 1995; 4: 207-213
- Report on Confidential Enquiries into Maternal Deaths in the United Kingdom 1988–1990. HMSO, 1994: 167
- Obstetric anesthesia: a national survey.Anesthesiology. 1986; 65: 298-306
- Obstetric anesthesia workforce survey — 1992 versus 1981.Anesthesiology. 1994; 81: A1128
- A survey of epidural analgesia practice in Western Australian obstetric units.Anaesth Intens Care. 1991; 19: 388-392
- Chamberlain G Wright A Steer P Pain and its relief in childbirth. The results of a national survey conducted by the National Birthday Trust. Churchill Livingstone, London1993: 81
- Recommended minimum standards for obstetric anaesthesia services.Int J Obstet Anesth. 1995; 4: 125-128
- Guidelines for regional anesthesia in obstetrics.Int J Obstet Anesth. 1995; 4: 129-130
- Report on Confidential Enquiries into Maternal Deaths in the United Kingdom 1985–1987. HMSO, Edinburgh1991: 84
© 1995 Pearson Professional Ltd. Published by Elsevier Inc.