This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to International Journal of Obstetric Anesthesia
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Obstetrical anaesthesia practice in the University of Toronto affiliated hospitals and some randomly selected community hospitals.Can Anaesth Soc J. 1981; 28: 158-166
- A survey of obstetric anaesthesia practice in British Columbia.Can Anaesth Soc J. 1986; 33: 185-194
- Obstetric anesthesia: a national survey.Anesthesiology. 1986; 65: 298-306
- Pain and its relief in childbirth.in: The results of a national survey conducted by the National Birthday Trust. Churchill Livingstone, Easton1993
- Anaesthetic facilities.in: Chamberlain GVP Birthplace. Confidential enquiries into facilities available at place of birth. John Wiley, Edinburgh1987: 167-202
- Obstetric anaesthetic services in Scotland in 1982.Anaesthesia. 1986; 41: 370-374
- Survey of the practice of epidural analgesia in a regional sample of obstetric units.Anaesthesia. 1988; 43: 54-58
- Continuous epidural analgesia for vaginal delivery in Sweden.in: Report of a nationwide inquiry. Acta Anaesthesiol Scand. 29. 1985: 712-715
- The use of obstetric analgesia in Sweden 1983–1986.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1990; 97: 789-796
- Pain and pain relief in labour: parturients' experiences.Int J Obstet Anesth. 1994; 3: 67-74
- A survey of epidural analgesia practice in Western Australian obstetric units.Anaesth Intensive Care. 1991; 19: 388-399
- Neonatal resuscitation in the delivery room: does the anaesthetist play a role?.Anaesthesist. 1992; 41: 403-407
© 1995 Pearson Professional Ltd. Published by Elsevier Inc.