This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to International Journal of Obstetric Anesthesia
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- A comparison of the effects of suxamethonium and tubocurarine in patients in London and New York.Br J Anaesth. 1969; 41: 1041-1047
- Bupivacaine-induced cardiac arrhythmias in sheep.Anesthesiology. 1984; 60: 10-18
- Bupivacaine toxicity in pregnant and nonpregnant ewes.Anesthesiology. 1985; 63: 134-139
© 1995 Pearson Professional Ltd. Published by Elsevier Inc.