This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to International Journal of Obstetric Anesthesia
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Safe epidural anesthesia performed during labor by an obstetrician.Int J Obstet Gynecol. 1991; 34: 229-233
- Obstetrical anaesthesia in a Canadian outpost hospital.Can J Anaest. 1988; 35: 448-450
- Update on epidural analgesia during labor and delivery.Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 1993; 49: 147-153
© 1995 Pearson Professional Ltd. Published by Elsevier Inc.