- Silver R.M.
- Landon M.B.
- Rouse D.J.
- et al.
- Knight M.
- Silver R.M.
- Landon M.B.
- Rouse D.J.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to International Journal of Obstetric Anesthesia
- Maternal morbidity associated with multiple repeat cesarean deliveries.Obstet Gynecol. 2006; 107: 1226-1232
- Peripartum hysterectomy in the UK: management and outcomes of the associated haemorrhage.BJOG. 2007; 114: 1380-1387
- Role of three-dimensional power Doppler in the antenatal diagnosis of placenta accreta: comparison with gray-scale and color Doppler techniques.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2009; 33: 193-203
- Anesthetic considerations for placenta accreta.Int J Obstet Anesth. 2011; 20
- Role of prophylactic uterine artery balloon catheters in the management of women with suspected placenta accreta.Int J Obstet Anesth. 2011; 20
- A percutaneous balloon catheter for the immediate control of hemorrhage.Radiology. 1970; 95: 65-71
- Uncontrollable postpartum bleeding: a new approach to hemostasis through angiographic arterial embolization.Obstet Gynecol. 1979; 54: 361-365
- Anaesthesia chapter from Saving mothers’ lives; reviewing maternal deaths to make pregnancy safer.Br J Anaesth. 2008; 100: 17-22
Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists. The role of emergency and elective interventional radiology in postpartum haemorrhage. Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists Good Practice Guideline No. 6; 2007.
Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists. Placenta praevia, placenta praevia accreta and vasa praevia: diagnosis and management. Green Top Guideline No. 27; January 2011.
- Developing a care bundle for the management of suspected placenta accreta.Obstetr Gynaecol. 2010; 12: 21-27
- A survey of interventional radiology for the management of obstetric haemorrhage in the United Kingdom.Int J Obstet Anesth. 2010; 19: 278-281
- Prophylactic and emergent arterial catheterization for selective embolization in obstetric hemorrhage.Am J Perinatol. 1992; 9: 441-444
- Placenta percreta: balloon occlusion and embolization of the internal iliac arteries to reduce intraoperative blood losses.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1997; 176: 723-726
- Perioperative endovascular internal iliac artery occlusion balloon placement in management of placenta accreta.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2007; 189: 1158-1163
- Prophylactic pelvic artery catheterization and embolization in women with placenta accreta: can it prevent cesarean hysterectomy?.Am J Perinatol. 2010; 27: 455-461
- Interventional radiology in women with suspected placenta accreta undergoing caesarean section.Int J Obstet Anesth. 2008; 17: 255-261
- Epidural anesthesia for elective cesarean delivery with intraoperative arterial occlusion balloon catheter placement.Anesth Analg. 2006; 102: 585-587
- Obstetric hemorrhage: prophylactic and emergency arterial catheterization and embolotherapy.Radiology. 1993; 188: 183-187
- Pelvic arterial embolization for control of obstetric hemorrhage: a five-year experience.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1999; 180: 1454-1460
- Arterial embolization and prophylactic catheterization for the treatment for severe obstetric hemorrhage∗.Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2005; 84: 1075-1080
- Prophylactic endovascular placement of internal iliac occlusion balloon catheters in parturients with placenta accreta: a retrospective case series.Int J Obstet Anesth. 2011; 20: 64-70
- Placenta accreta: comparison of cases managed with and without pelvic artery balloon catheters.J Matern Fetal Med. 1999; 8: 173-176
- Balloon-assisted occlusion of the internal iliac arteries in patients with placenta accreta/percreta.Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol. 2006; 29: 354-361
- Case-control comparison of cesarean hysterectomy with and without prophylactic placement of intravascular balloon catheters for placenta accreta.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2007; 197: 402.e1-402.e5
- The role of interventional radiology in obstetric hemorrhage.Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol. 2010; 33: 887-895
- Multiple complications following the use of prophylactic internal iliac artery balloon catheterisation in a patient with placenta percreta.Int J Obstet Anesth. 2011; 20: 70-73
- The anaesthetic management of caesarean section in the interventional radiology suite.Curr Opin Anaesthesiol. 2011; 24: 439-444
- Bloodless trilogy? Anesthesia, obstetrics and interventional radiology for cesarean delivery.Int J Obstet Anesth. 2010; 19: 131-132
- Caesarean section for placenta praevia: a retrospective study of anaesthetic management.Br J Anaesth. 2000; 84: 725-730
- Opinion: integration of diagnostic and management perspectives for placenta accreta.Aust N Z J Obstet Gynaecol. 2009; 49: 578-587
- Surgical management of placenta accreta: a cohort series and suggested approach.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2010; 202: 38.e1-38.e9