Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to International Journal of Obstetric Anesthesia
- Platelet counts during pregnancy.N Engl J Med. 2018; 379: 32-43https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMoa1802897
- Are you sure I cannot have spinal anesthesia? A case of pseudothrombocytopenia in pregnancy.Int J Obstet Anesth. 2021; 45: 161-162https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijoa.2020.08.012
- EDTA-dependent pseudothrombocytopenia: further insights and recommendations for prevention of a clinically threatening artifact.Clin Chem Lab Med. 2012; 50: 1281-1285https://doi.org/10.1515/cclm-2012-0081
- Pseudothrombocytopenia: a case of platelet satellitism and phagocytosis by neutrophils.Platelets. 2020; 31: 541-543https://doi.org/10.1080/09537104.2019.1664733
- Effects of time-interval since blood draw and of anticoagulation on platelet testing (count, indices and impedance aggregometry): A systematic study with blood from healthy volunteers.J Clin Med. 2020; 9: 2515https://doi.org/10.3390/jcm9082515
- Platelets in the paediatric population: the influence of age and the limitations of automation.Clin Lab Haematol. 2005; 27: 250-257https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2257.2005.00693.x
- The Society for Obstetric Anesthesia and Perinatology interdisciplinary consensus statement on neuraxial procedures in obstetric patients with thrombocytopenia.Anesth Analg. 2021; 132: 1531-1544https://doi.org/10.1213/ANE.0000000000005355