Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to International Journal of Obstetric Anesthesia
Mitchell KD, Smith CT, Mechling C, Wessel CB, Orebaugh S, Lim G. A review of peripheral nerve blocks for cesarean delivery analgesia. Reg Anesth Pain Med 2019; Oct 25:rapm-2019-100752. doi: 10.1136/rapm-2019-100752.
- The pain of labour.Rev Pain. 2008; 2: 15-19
- Labor analgesia with paravertebral lumbar sympathetic block.Reg Anesth Pain Med. 1999; 24: 179-181
- Paravertebral lumbar sympathetic block for labor analgesia.Anesthesiology. 2000; 93: 580
- Effect of dexmedetomidine on oxytocin-induced uterine contraction during optimal caesarean section anaesthesia.Basic Clin Pharmacol Toxicol. 2022; 131: 53-59
- Low dose of dexmedetomidine as an adjuvant to bupivacaine in cesarean surgery provides better intraoperative somato-visceral sensory block characteristics and postoperative analgesia.Oncotarget. 2017; 8: 63587-63595
- Effectiveness and safety of intravenous application of dexmedetomidine for cesarean section under general anesthesia: a meta-analysis of randomized trials.Drug Des Devel Ther. 2019; 13: 965-974
- Foetal responses to dexmedetomidine in parturients undergoing caesarean section: a systematic review and meta-analysis.J Int Med Res. 2017; 45: 1613-1625
- The combination of paravertebral block and cervical vagus nerve block applied alone for anaesthesia of open appendectomy during COVID-19.Anaesth Crit Care Pain Med. 2022; 41: 101091