Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to International Journal of Obstetric Anesthesia
- Pregnancies with factor V deficiency: a case report and review of the literature.Clin Exp Obstet Gynecol. 2017; 44: 299-300https://doi.org/10.12891/ceog3351.2017
- The rare coagulation disorders–review with guidelines for management from the United Kingdom Haemophilia Centre Doctors' Organisation.Haemophilia. 2004; 10: 593-628https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2516.2004.00944.x
- Factor V deficiency: a concise review.Haemophilia. 2008; 14: 1164-1169https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2516.2008.01785.x
- Platelet transfusion as treatment for factor V deficiency in the parturient: a case report.Transfusion. 2019; 59: 2234-2237https://doi.org/10.1111/trf.15322
- The incidence, aetiology, and coagulation management of massive postpartum haemorrhage: a two-year national prospective cohort study.Int J Obstet Anesth. 2021; 47102983https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijoa.2021.102983
- Whole blood rotation thromboelastometry (ROTEM(®)) in nine severe factor V deficient patients and evaluation of the role of intraplatelets factor V.Haemophilia. 2012; 18: 463-468https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2516.2011.02710.x
- Anesthetic management of parturients with defects in coagulation factor V.Int J Obstet Anesth. 2011; 20: 97-98https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijoa.2010.07.011
- Updated Australian consensus statement on management of inherited bleeding disorders in pregnancy.Med J Aust. 2019; 210: 326-332https://doi.org/10.5694/mja2.50123
- Management of surgical procedures in children with severe FV deficiency: experience of 13 surgeries.Haemophilia. 2013; 19: 256-258https://doi.org/10.1111/hae.12053
- Treatment tailoring for factor V deficient patients and perioperative management using global hemostatic coagulation assays.Blood Cells Mol Dis. 2018; 71: 5-10https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bcmd.2018.01.002