- Kinsella S.M.
- Carvalho B.
- Dyer R.A.
- et al.
- Ngan Kee W.D.
- Lee S.W.Y.
- Ng F.F.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to International Journal of Obstetric Anesthesia
Practice guidelines for obstetric anesthesia: an updated report by the American Society of Anesthesiologists Task Force on obstetric anesthesia and the Society for Obstetric Anesthesia and Perinatology. Anesthesiology 2016;124:270-300. https://doi.org/10.1097/ALN.0000000000000935.
- International consensus statement on the management of hypotension with vasopressors during caesarean section under spinal anaesthesia.Anaesthesia. 2018; 73: 71-92https://doi.org/10.1111/anae.14080
- Prophylactic norepinephrine infusion for preventing hypotension during spinal anesthesia for cesarean delivery.Anesth Analg. 2018; 126: 1989-1994https://doi.org/10.1213/ANE.0000000000002243
- Changes in sonographically measured inferior vena caval diameter in response to fluid loading in term pregnancy.J Ultrasound Med. 2016; 35: 389-394https://doi.org/10.7863/ultra.15.04036
- Guidelines for the echocardiographic assessment of the right heart in adults: a report from the American Society of Echocardiography endorsed by the European Association of Echocardiography, a registered branch of the European Society of Cardiology, and the Canadian Society of Echocardiography.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2010; 23: 685-713https://doi.org/10.1016/j.echo.2010.05.010
- Norepinephrine infusion for preventing postspinal anesthesia hypotension during cesarean delivery: a randomized dose-finding trial.Anesthesiology. 2019; 130: 55-62https://doi.org/10.1097/ALN.0000000000002483
- The effects of crystalloid and colloid preload on cardiac output in the parturient undergoing planned cesarean delivery under spinal anesthesia: a randomized trial.Anesth Analg. 2009; 109: 1916-1921https://doi.org/10.1213/ANE.0b013e3181bbfdf6
- Prevention of hypotension after spinal anaesthesia for caesarean section: a systematic review and network meta-analysis of randomised controlled trials.Anaesthesia. 2020; 75: 109-121https://doi.org/10.1111/anae.14841
- Can point-of-care ultrasound predict spinal hypotension during caesarean section? A prospective observational study.Anaesthesia. 2018; 73: 15-22https://doi.org/10.1111/anae.14063
- Does inferior vena cava respiratory variability predict fluid responsiveness in spontaneously breathing patients?.Crit Care. 2015; 19: 400https://doi.org/10.1186/s13054-015-1100-9