Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to International Journal of Obstetric Anesthesia
- Drug errors in obstetric anaesthesia: a national survey.Int J Obstet Anesth. 2003; 12: 246-249https://doi.org/10.1016/S0959-289X(03)00009-8
- Use of Monsel’s solution to treat obstetrical haemorrhage: a review and comparison to other topical agents.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2015; 212: 725-735https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajog.2014.12.029
- The human factors analysis classification system (HFACS) applied to health care.Am J Med Qual. 2013; 29: 181-190https://doi.org/10.1177/1062860613491623
- The problem of look-alike, sound-alike name errors: Drivers and solutions.Br J Clin Pharmacol. 2021; 87: 386-394https://doi.org/10.1111/bcp.14285
- Medication safety in the operating room: literature and expert-based recommendations.Br J Anaesth. 2017; 118: 32-43https://doi.org/10.1093/bja/aew379
- Perioperative medication errors: building safer systems.Anesthesiology. 2016; 124: 1-3https://doi.org/10.1097/ALN.0000000000000905
- Distraction in the operating room: A narrative review of environmental and self-initiated distractions and their effect on anesthesia providers.J Clin Anesth. 2021; 68: 110110https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclinane.2020.110110
- Noise levels during caesarean delivery: a prospective observational study.Int J Obstet Anesth. 2021; 48: 103211https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijoa.2021.103211
- Anesthesia medication handling needs a new vision.Anesth Analg. 2018; 126: 346-350https://doi.org/10.1213/ANE.0000000000002521
The Royal College of Anaesthetists. Safe drug management in anaesthetic practice 2020. https://rcoa.ac.uk/sites/default/files/documents/2020-09/Safe%20Drug%20Management%20in%20Anaesthetic%20Practice%20v2.0.pdf Accessed January 15, 2022.