This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to International Journal of Obstetric Anesthesia
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Transient radicular pain following spinal anesthesia: Review of the literature and report of a case involving 2% lidocaine.International Journal of Obstetric Anesthesia. 1996; 5: 32-35
- Anesthesia for Cesarean Section.in: Shnider S Levinson G Anesthesia for Obstetrics. 3rd ed. Williams and Wilkins, Baltimore1993: 211-245
- Anesthesia for Cesarean Section.in: Chestnut D.H Obstetric Anesthesia — Principles and Practice. Mosby, St Louis1994: 459-486
© 1996 Published by Elsevier Inc.