This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to International Journal of Obstetric Anesthesia
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Factors associated with hemorrhage in cesarean deliveries.Obstet Gynecol. 1991; 77: 77-82
- Effect of type of anaesthesia on blood loss at cesarean section.Obstet Gynecol. 1980; 69: 328-332
- Anaesthetic morbidity following caesarean section under epidural or general anesthesia.Lancet. 1984; 1: 328-330
- A comparison of obstetric and non-obstetric anesthesia malpractice claims.Anesthesiology. 1991; 74: 242-249
- Effects of early mother-infant contact following cesarean birth.Obstet Gynecol. 1980; 56: 52-55
- Possible effects of emergency caesarean section on mother-child relationship.Early Human Develop. 1982; 7
© 1996 Published by Elsevier Inc.