This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to International Journal of Obstetric Anesthesia
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- 3rd edn. The Patient's Charter and You. Department of Health, 1995 (F82/005 1687)
- Obstetrical anaesthesia.in: Chamberlain G Wraight A Steer P Pain and its relief in childbirth. The results of a national survey conducted by the National Birthday Trust. Churchill Livingstone, Edinburgh1993: 69-77
- HMSO, London1975 Report on Confidential Enquiries into Maternal Deaths in England and Wales, 1970–1972.
- HMSO, London1979 Report on Confidential Enquiries into Maternal Deaths in England and Wales, 1973–1975.
- HMSO, London1982 Report on Confidential Enquiries into Maternal Deaths in England and Wales, 1967–1978.
- HMSO, London1991 Report on Confidential Enquiries into Maternal Deaths in the United Kingdom 1985–1987.
- HMSO, London1994 Report on Confidential Enquiries into Maternal Deaths in the United Kingdom 1988–1990.
- Neurologic complications of regional anesthesia for obstetrics.in: Shnider S.M Levinson G Anesthesia for Obstetrics. 3rd edn. Williams and Wilkins, Baltimore1993: 433-453
- Consent.in: Scott W.E Vickers M.D Draper H Ethical issues in anaesthesia. Butterworth-Heinemann, Oxford1994: 33-49
Holdcroft A, Parshall A M, Knowles M G, Waite K E, Morgan B M. Factors associated with mothers selecting general anaesthesia for lower segment caesarean section. Journal of Psychosomatic Obstetrics and Gynaecology. In press.
- The past, present and future of spinal anesthesia.Am Surg. 1928; : 633-636
- The Woolley & Roe Case. Woolley & Roe versus Ministry of Health and others.Anaesthesia. 1945; 9: 249-270
© 1996 Published by Elsevier Inc.